Igang Catanduanes, Virac, Philippines
-From Manila, Virac is approximately 40-45 minutes away by plane. If by land/sea the travel time is 10-12 hours.
-Virac Airport is only accessible via Cebu Pacific flights. Arrival and Departure will only be on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
-Airfare will depend on the seasonal rates provided by the airline.
-From Manila, take a bus bound for Legaspi City which takes about 1-12 hours. From there, take a jeepney ride to Tabaco Port and take a RORO to San Andres or Virac Port. The Fery leaves at 6:30am and 1:00pm daily. Fare is Php220 per person.
-You may also take the RSL Bus from Pasay that will take you directly to Virac for Php900 per person.
How to get here
- Look for the Shuttle service (complimentary for confirmed bookings) that can take you to the resort.
- You may also take a tricycle ride for Php25 per way.
SAN ANDRES PORT
- Shuttle service is available for Php1,000 per way good for 2 to 7 persons.
- You may also take a tricycle ride for Php30 per way.
- Shuttle service is available for Php450 per way good for 2 to 7 persons.
- - You may also take a tricycle ride for Php25 per way.